|Company||FS Trades Brand|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 21 May, 2:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Would you move to Auckland if it meant being able to work 55+ hours a week and received a significant pay rise?
I am currently working with several Electrical companies in Auckland who are on the hunt for experienced Electricians and Electrical Trade Assistants to join their teams on some large commercial sites across Auckland. I can pay a very competitive hourly rate and relocation allowance as well as arrange / pay for a visa to allow you to work in Auckland.
I am looking for people who have at least 1 year of experience on commercial sites in New Zealand and will be able to hit the ground running in Auckland.
Skills and attributes, I am looking for:
- NZ Registered with current practicing license
- Experienced in domestic, commercial and/or industrial installation
- Ability to work unsupervised and able to organize others
- Current NZ EWRB license
- High standard of workmanship
- Customer Focused
- Be self-driven and motivated
- Be a team player
- Have a full driver's license
- Experience working in hospitals, schools, apartments and office spaces would be an advantage
- Valid work visa for New Zealand
- Good references and be able to pass drug test
If you have the above skills / attributes and you're open to relocating then lets arrange a time for a chat.