|Company||Recreational Services Ltd.|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Sat 26 May, 8:50 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||Hort - CHC2000|
About your new role
Reporting to the Horticulture Team Manager, you will be responsible for general garden maintenance which will includes but not limited to: spray operations and vegetation control; weeding pruning, hedge trimming, gardening, planting and pruning and working with the wider Christchurch team to assist where ever necessary.
• You will have a relevant New Zealand qualification (or equivalent) in Amenity Horticulture – Level 4 and have a minimum of 2 years practical experience
• Ideally you will have current Growsafe and Approve Handler Certificate
• A New Zealand full license with the ability to drive a manual is essential
• Have the willingness to accept responsibility and ownership of jobs
• Be able to prioritise, and ability to work within timeframes
• You will have positive attitude, have a great work ethic , be physically fit and the strong, and desire to get the job done
Why should you join us?
• To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
• A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
• The opportunity to give back to the community
• An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
• Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
• We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge. Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.