|Company||Recreational Services Ltd.|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 12:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About your new role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work closely with 12 employees who are managing weed control. Its an exciting time in Christchurch with the team using organic product for the control of weeds in our parks and reserves, this year the company has a new generation of machine arriving. Your responsibilities will include helping to build a team who are focused and driven to achieve excellence and pride in what they do. You will also maintain a hands-on approach; take ownership of all areas within responsibility, supporting the Operations Manager in terms of people and performance management, quality control and auditing, budgetary reviews, and plant maintenance, in order to meet divisional priorities. You will manage your own workload, be proactive and extremely self-driven.
• Proven experience in Horticulture or Spray Operations
• Ideally you will have current Growsafe and Approve Handler Certificate
• Leadership skills and enthusiasm to motivate a team
• Strong organisational and planning skills to coordinate and manage workloads
• A reliable, meticulous and organised, approach to work with good computer and administration skills
• A strong desire to get the job done to the highest standard
• A full driver license with the ability to drive a manual is essential
Why should you join us?
• To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
• A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
• The opportunity to give back to the community
• An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
• Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
• We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge. Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.