|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 7:45 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Busy, varied role
- Successful privately owned company with a great workplace culture
- Ngaio, Wellington location
Founded in 2001, Allworks is a local success story having grown steadily to its current size, employing over 30 staff. We undertake a wide range of work including gardening, building and landscaping for both domestic and commercial clients in the greater Wellington region.
Reporting to the Plantcare Supervisor, the Plantcare Team Leader takes a hands on role in ensuring the successful completion of each job on time and within budget. Jobs are hugely varied and include regular garden maintenance contract work, through to horticultural based soft landscaping projects and garden make-overs.
To be successful in this role you will be technically able, with a wide range of horticultural skills and will enjoy being hands on and getting your hands dirty. Being a strong team player with maturity and second to none communication skills will also be key to your success.
Previous experience as a Team Leader is desired but not essential so this could be an opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, however extensive horticultural expertise is crucial. You will be provided with a hugely varied and rewarding workload, a positive and social workplace culture and an organisation that really looks after its staff.
- A passion for and sound working knowledge of both native and exotic plants
- Relevant horticultural qualification and previous success in a horticultural role
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- ‘People person’ with very highly developed communication skills
- Physically fit with a love for working outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a wiliness to take ownerships of your work. No job is too big or small, easy or hard.
- Self-managing with the ability to work to set timeframes in order to meet client expectations
- A current NZ drivers licence (full, manual preferred)
If this sounds like you and you want to be rewarded for your efforts and knowledge, then email your CV now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.