|Company||Recreational Services Ltd.|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 9:26 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About your new role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for small scale landscape projects and daily call outs for repair and maintenance of Council assets. This is a diverse role where no two days are the same so you will need to demonstrate a variety of skills which include either handyman and/or landscaping experience and management of a small team.
Here’s a snap shot into your new role!
• Brief the team on the day ahead.
• Head out to your scenic outdoor office where you will spend 50-75% of your day on the tools to support your team with anything from landscaping, installing or repairing picnic tables and chairs, bollards, artworks, and shelters.
• On other days, you could be conducting internal audits, pricing and quoting for projects, assisting with tender submissions, organizing subcontractors, planning and coordinating for projects and liaising with clients.
• You will have proven experience in landscaping or a handyman background, overseeing small projects and managing work schedules
• Be able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills to coordinate and manage the team workloads
• Have strong computing and administration skills
• Proven leadership skills with an enthusiasm to motivate a team
• You will demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
• Experience in effective communication between key stakeholders, clients, interest groups and employees
• Full New Zealand Driver license with ability to drive a manual
• You will be committed to being part of a wider team with a strong work ethic
Why should you join us?
• To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
• A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
• The opportunity to give back to the community
• An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
• Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
• We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge. Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.