|Company||Community Link Trust|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:00 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We have a part time and full time opportunity available. This is a varied role, where no two days are the same! You’ll have the opportunity to work in a variety of areas, including property maintenance, painting, water blasting, deck and fence construction and bathroom upgrades as well as lawn mowing and section maintenance – it just depends on the client. This is a role where you’ll use your initiative and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
PropertyLink is a social enterprise and part of Community Link Trust, so you’ll be able to use your people skills to make a difference in our community. We are an awesome team with a difference – we are people-focused and want to see people in our community connected with the support they need.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• A full, clean drivers licence
• A Trade Certificate/Apprenticeship
• Experience in building, section maintenance, gardening, painting and general handyman work
• A healthy regard for safety and safe working practices
• A passion for seeing people supported in the community
• The ability to work by themselves, and in a team
If this sounds like you, please send your application before the 22nd of March to: Jess Sole, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jess on 07 855 0260
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.