|Company||Tourism Holdings Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Tourism Holdings Limited (thl) is NZ's largest provider of campervans in the world, with operations in NZ, AUS, USA and UK. Our tourism services operate Kiwi Experience, the big green hop on hop off bus and the Discover Waitomo Group which includes Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Ruakuri Cave, Aranui Cave and the Legendary Black Water Rafting.
Our busy Auckland operations branch is looking for a number of casual General Hands to join their crew. Your role will be to provide an "unforgettable holiday" experience to our customers by supporting the Branch and its departmental processes.
Key criteria for our successful candidate:
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work flexible work hours including Weekends and public holidays.
- Customer service skills are desirable but not essential
- Participate in training / development activities to improve personal and team knowledge and service provision.
- Being responsible for the quality and completion of own tasks
- Experience / appreciation for quality assurance
- Contribute positively to team morale and service delivery.
In this role, you'll be helping out across different areas of the branch when required:
- Assist with vehicle movements around the branch, to off-site storage yards and external service providers
- Deliver/Collect vehicles for customer changeovers in a professional manner
- Support of the Customer Service team in vehicle preparation, vehicle show through, daily department tasks and any other customer requests as directed.
- Support of the Detailing team in cleaning vehicle cabs, vehicle exteriors and with Kitchen/Laundry tasks
- Preparation of vehicles to be able to move them offsite for long term storage
- Refuelling of vehicles when required
- Assist with the Quality Checks of vehicles
- Assist with up keep and presentation of the branch
- Assist with branch administrative tasks such as stock takes, data entry and any other administrative tasks as directed.
Our people come from varied backgrounds, countries and cultures. Some are shy, others are loud (some are even ninja's!). We accept people as they are. That's what makes our Tourism Holdings Limited (thl)family special!
We want crew who are willing to go the extra mile, help their work mates and share team success. It's all part of our challenger spirit!
So apply now if you're keen!
To apply for this job, please go to our job site http://careers.thlonline.com and enter the job code 31915TM.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.