|Company||Recreational Services Ltd|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 8:34 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About your new role
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for the up-keep and maintenance of the Queenstown Lakes District Councils playgrounds, sports courts, BBQ's, bus shelter, waterways, and parks furniture throughout the District. Based from the Queenstown depot, you will be responsible for basic handyman functions, playground inspections and minor repairs, playground aeration, cleaning, refurbishment, up-keep and asset validation of all parks assets. At times you may be required to assist the wider Queenstown team.
- You will possess a broad range of handyman skills and preferably have previous experience with playground maintenance and inspections
- Ideally would have completed a Playground Inspection and Maintenance Course Level 2, however this is not essential as we are willing to train the right person
- A current full driver's licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle is essential
- You will be able to work flexible hours to meet the client's requirements
- You will have a strong work ethic and demonstrate a positive attitude towards working safely
- You will be enthusiastic and have a high level of attention to detail.
- You will have excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual, co-operative, and maintain positive working relationships.
What we can offer you
- $500 on-board bonus once you've been with the team 3 months
- To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
- Competitive industry related technology to support you in your role
- Annual tool allowance
- Annual $300 wellness benefit
- Competitive pay for performance salaries, that are reviewed annually
- Potential opportunity for advancement in team and company
- Potential opportunity for internal and external training
About your new company
We are a family owned business who believe parks are unique and this demands a devotion of energy from people with a passion, which we have an abundance of across all levels of our organisation, we are parks people and proud of it. For more information on our awesome company please visit our website www.rs.kiwi.nz
If you are interested in joining us, then click apply or email your CV to email@example.com. For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.