Location Waitakere City, Auckland
Listed Tue 24 Oct, 3:11 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference Chev
  • Weekly Pay
  • Immediate start
  • Full/part time hours

  • Have a traffic control card?
  • Want weekly pay?
  • Need flexible hours with an Immediate start?

If you answered yes, traffic control may be your career calling! I am needing upbeat and hardworking traffic controllers (male and female) who want the opportunity to help the ever growing traffic and roading industry of New Zealand. I have casual work as well as ongoing positions - WARNING to be successful for the ongoing roles you must be hardworking, reliable and turn up to work on time.

Perks of the job!

  • You work outside - especially rewarding on a nice summers day.
  • You will receive many waves and smiles from people as they drive past your stop/go sign.
  • Weekly pay
  • Flexibility if you are wanting casual work
  • You WILL need a traffic control card - if you don't have one then you will need to be willing to attend a one day course at your expense to get one.
  • Day/Night Shifts available

Bad things about the job!

  • You will have to be reliable and turn up to work on time. Some days this will require you to meet the team out on site - own vehicle is an essential.
  • There may be times where you will have to work late, night shifts and weekends.
  • You must be drug free - Pre employment & random drug testing will be completed.
  • You will be standing on your feet all day so you will need to have some sort of physical fitness.
  • Jobs may be cancelled due to weather and sometimes you will get a call for work the NIGHT BEFORE, or even on the morning of.
  • You must have a good command of the English language as you are interpreting and listening to instructions so that you do not cause TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS.

For the RIGHT applicant we will help you through qualifications to enhance your career. For more information or if this sounds like you then email your cv to tom@prestonandblythe.com

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.