Company Civtec Ltd
Location Hamilton, Waikato
Listed Wed 1 Nov, 3:54 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
• Kick start your civil works career
• A family run company who invest in their people
• Fantastic career progression

We are:
A forward thinking civil works company that specialises in underground thrusting, civil works and directional drilling.

The role:
We currently have a number of Labouring and Foreman roles available in our Waikato team. As a Labourer you will carry out tasks assigned by the Foreman and Leading Hand to ensure works are completed as required whilst ensuring that you adhere to site Health and Safety guidelines at all times. As a Foreman, you will direct a small team to ensure that works are completed as per the contract to a high quality whilst ensuring deadlines are met and that your safety and that of those around you is prioritised.

Previous experience:
We will consider people from a variety of backgrounds, we’d like to hear from reliable people keen to kick start their civil works careers, engineering graduates who would like some practical experience, experienced labourers or Foreman who would like to join an agile and well-respected family company.

You are:
• Physically fit with an excellent work ethic
• Honest and reliable
• Willing to learn
• Well-presented and enthusiastic
• A full drivers license holder

We offer:
• Competitive pay and a commitment to investing in our staff.
• The opportunity to gain skills and knowledge of various tools and machinery such as compressors, cable locators and thrusting equipment
• Training opportunities and career growth. Loyal and reliable staff will have the opportunity to move into a more technical role such as Drill Operator or Drainage Technician, or utilise their leadership ability in a Foreman or Project Management role, or if machinery is your passion then work towards a Digger Operator role.

Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.