|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 9:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Essential Criteria for this role:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Has current Ticket 3789 (Tower crane Dogman) and/or Ticket 3794 (Tower Crane Operator)
- Capable of following instructions
- Safe operating or rigging of cranes
- Clean Full NZ driver's licence
- A sound knowledge of the NZ Building code
- Reliability and Punctuality are essential
- You will need to be aware and compliant with current health and safety regulations
- Physically fir and able to perform
We offer opportunity for full time ongoing work and fair / competitive rates with wages paid weekly. If you prove to be a reliable and hard working person, you will get opportunity to be up-skilled and possibly get into a permanent position.
Depending on your preference, you can work as RobLawMax employee or sub-contractor.
If you chose to work for us, we will offer you Kiwisaver, Sick and Bereavement leave, Stat leave and Holiday Pay.
For more information or to talk about your current situation please call Derrick Vivas on 021517679, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: DV62445
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.