|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 10:26 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What's the job?
- Repairing and maintaining the South Auckland water reticulation networks
- Working in a small team completing reinstatement works and infrastructure upgrades
- Work on a scheduled and reactive basis, and from time-to-time on a call out roster
Skills & Experience Required?
- Great attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Full Class 1 license essential and Class 2 desired
- Wheels and Tracks license (desired)
- Ideally you will hold a level 3 or 4 Utilities Maintenance or Water Reticulation Qualification
- Must be Physically fit and self-motivated
- Safety and quality focused
- Previous experience in water industry desirable
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Good work ethic
Benefits & Culture
- Citycare offers competitive pay rates + ability to earn overtime and allowances
- Training and Development opportunities on offer
- Wide variety of work, where no day is ever the same
Know that the work you're doing is contributing towards a cleaner, safer New Zealand
As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great. City Care is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Our leading-edge water treatment, reticulation, construction and maintenance capabilities keep New Zealand's cities running around the clock.
Find out why people love working at City Care here: https://workwithus.citycare.co.nz
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.