|Pay & Benefits||20-25/hr (based on experience) + holiday pay|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
What makes us different? -:
- We pay you well and on time
- Regular site visits
- Respectful treatment
- Training like Site Safe paid for by us
- Provide your PPE and tools
- We work toward your job preferences
- If a job is ending, we will pull out all the stops get you longer-term and better jobs
- We specialise in skilled trades and building roles
All we are looking for is -:
- At least 1 year of construction experience
- A driver's licence
- Own transport
- Good references
- Ok to complete drug screening and Ministry of Justice vetting
About Tradestaff -:
Established in the Canterbury region back in 1996, founder Kevin Eder has built Tradestaff into an industrial recruitment force to be reckoned with. Now with over two decades of experience supplying temporary and permanent workers to the trades and industrial sectors, Tradestaff has grown to become the industry leader.
Through consistent action in a positive, fun and innovative environment, we have connected more than 25,000 New Zealand workers with upwards of 5,000 local businesses of all shapes and sizes over the years. More than twenty years on, we are incredibly proud to still be a 100 per cent owned and operated New Zealand business that can provide industrial recruitment solutions nationwide.
We have jobs for not just for skilled labourers but all tradespeople, drivers, operators and the rest. Let us make your next recruitment experience a good one.
Apply now or call Derek today on 0508 404040 to discuss the current skilled labouring role and future options.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.