|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:50 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client has recently secured new contracts and they are in need of quality and concrete layers to help deliver high quality services to the clients. When you join this company, you will be stepping into a solid future and join a growing company. This is a team truly dedicated to providing the very best in customer and internal staff experience. This could be a role at any level from junior to senior!
The role will focus on concrete layering. You will need to be a reliable, honest and hardworking all-rounder concrete layer who pays attention to details and quality workmanship. You will use your knowledge of Auckland City Council Standards and locating of utility services with the use of a Cat4 and Genny Locator and pot-holing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Concrete breakout / excavations
- Compliant handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
- Work-focused on health and safety and quality assurance
- On time reporting to the manager
- Read and understand job pack plans and designs
- Reinstatement of general concrete and asphalt when needed
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Current first aid certificate and traffic control or STMS qualification is an advantage
- Experience in operating an excavator is an advantage
- Valid WTR
- Sitesafe passport
- Clean New Zealand driving license
About the company:
The client is one of the fastest growing services companies in New Zealand. They are the primary contractor for several New Zealand leading companies like Citycare, MSN, Enable and North Power. This well-established company has 150+ employees and has been in business for 21 years.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Career progression
- Training for those more junior
- A variety of work
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.