|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You'll be required to carry out a variety of tasks which includes servicing and delivery of portaloos, general cleaning, equipment maintenance and keeping the yard tidy. As it's a busy branch with a team who are committed to ensuring we provide great customer service, we need someone with a can-do attitude who's keen to help out wherever possible to get things done.
If you enjoy being in a busy team environment, like working outdoors and enjoy physical work, we'd love to hear from you. You may even get the chance to help out on-site during our very busy summer events season.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring all our portable equipment is clean and fit for hire (toilets, fencing, storage units)
- Completing paperwork when gear is hired out/returned
- Manage and maintain the storage of our gear within the yard
- Deliveries to pick up/drop off equipment
What we can offer:
- The chance to be part of some great local events - lots of variety in daily tasks
- A great team-working environment
- You'll be working for one of the most recognisable names in the Hire industry
- Great range of employee benefits
What you need:
- A full Class 1 Driver Licence (ideally Class 2 as well)
- Great if you have F and DG endorsements but we can help you obtain these
- Ability to work well in a team, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Commitment to delivering high quality service to our customers
Hirepool was established in 1955 and over that time we've grown to become the national leader in the hire industry. Our equipment ranges from lawnmowers to 30-tonne excavators, portable toilets to 40metre marquees, cars to 10-tonne trucks. It means we provide our services to a really diverse customer base; everyone from big names in infrastructure and construction to independent contractors and first time DIY-ers all the way from Whangarei to Invercargill.