|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client is a well-known company in the marketplace with a good reputation, great career opportunities and they are busy with a lot of work on. The roles are available in 2 x site locations - West Auckland and North Shore.
About the role:
The roles are mixed and varied and will include a number of different key jobs / duties to include
- Site visits
- Service and repair of water pipes and mains
- Water meter work
- Assisting digger drivers with spotting, digging
- Concreting and drain laying
Skills, experience and attributes:
- A full clean class 2 drivers licence
- Due to the nature of the role, flexibility will be required for overtime and some weekend work.
- Fit and healthy with a strong physical ability
- Strong knowledge and practices of Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- A good attitude
- Reliability to turn up for work
- Honesty and integrity
Apply on line and send your CV through today. If you would like to call to discuss these opportunities, please don't hesitate to give me a call.
Phone 828 1121 or 0800 4 Adecco