|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 4:37 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are New Zealand's largest Kiwi owned waste and recycling company and we are on the hunt for energetic runners to help us deliver Napier's recycling collection service, which starts on the 1st November this year!
The work involves sorting kerbside recycling and loading our recycling trucks on the streets of Napier City.
As our key brand ambassadors and service delivery staff, we need staff who love to keep fit, have fantastic people skills and who have an excellent track record of reliability and enthusiasm.
Training in Smart H&S policies and kerbside operations will be provided.
Things you need to know:
- Required start date is mid to late October; fixed term roles until the end of summer (Feb 2020) or beyond
- Job specific training will be provided
- The roles are based in Napier, and our depot is in Whakatu
- Working days are anticipated to be Monday to Friday, 40-45 hours a week
Requirements for this role:
- Physically fit and used to physical work
- Works well in a team
- Clean record and can pass a drugs test
- Are a self-motivated, positive people person
If you are interested and have the above capabilities and want to work for a great, New Zealand owned company, please apply today!
Please note: The successful candidates will need to satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening such as pre-employment medicals, drug test, and criminal conviction histories.