|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 8:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
They are wanting semi-skilled and reliable people with experience in Paving, Concrete and Kerbing in both domestic and commercial projects.
You will be able to:
- Assist in setting out areas to be paved
- Compact and create bases for paving
- Box up for concrete pours
- Assist in building retaining walls
- Lay the pavers on bases in line with agreed plans and set out
- Mark and cut pavers to fit as required
- Work unsupervised competently
Applicants should also:
- Be physically fit, motivated and willing to work outside regardless of weather conditions.
- Be able to problem solve
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have Site Safe
- Demonstrate high quality finish workmanship
- Have good communication skills
- Be health and safety conscious
- Hold a current drivers licence; class 1 is essential (class 2 an advantage)
- Be a team player
Pay rate negotiable based on experience, range of proven skills and qualifications.
For more information give Derrick Vivas a call on 021517679 or 0800 86 84 36. You can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: DV61233
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.