|Company||One World Resourcing|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Great rates for great candidates|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 4:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Opportunity available for a Plumber Trade Assistant who is looking to increase their plumbing skill and work for a great company!
This position needs a person who is self-motivated, energetic and organised. One year of on site construction experience with practical relevant experience in the plumbing industry is required.
Your Tasks will include:
- loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
- cleaning and carrying out minor repairs on stormwater drains and canals, and checking for cracks and leaks in sewerage systems
- digging holes and shovelling excavated material onto conveyors, wheelbarrows and trucks for removal
- spreading and levelling soil, gravel and sand on roads and driveways, trench bottoms and similar locations
- assisting with assembling and installing piping, valves and fittings
- assisting with installing fixtures such as toilets, wash basins and sprinkler systems
- Performs routine tasks in maintaining drainage, sewerage and stormwater systems.
- Performs routine tasks in fabricating, laying, installing and maintaining pipes, fixtures, water meters and regulators.
Apply Now! Great rate offered depending on experience.
Send us your CV listing any relevant trade certification and qualifications.
Suitable candidates will be a NZ resident or hold a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.