|Listed||Fri 23 Feb, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 55+ hours per week
- $50 per hour
- Basic Accommodation
- Assignment will last approximately 4 weeks with an ASAP start.
- Flights provided from Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, Queenstown or Christchurch, plus work visas and accommodation. You will need to feed yourself.
To be considered you MUST:
- Have relevant experience in a similar role.
- Solid trade skills
- Be hardworking and flexible in your approach
- Have an awesome attitude with good common sense
- Be physically fit due to the extreme environment
We work in some of the most remote areas of the world, if you've worked in the mines in Australia & PNG those camps are considered a luxury in comparison to the places we operate so you'll need to be happy 'roughing it'.
Exceptional fitness is required due to the long hours and extreme conditions, temperatures regularly reach 40 degrees with 85% humidity. Work is fast paced and everyone is expected to pitch in and help out other trades. We have an awesome bunch of people already working on this project and we are keen to find someone to fit into that team.
Applicants MUST meet the criteria below:
- First interview can be done via Phone or SKYPE if living outside of Tauranga, but you would need to be willing to travel to our office in Tauranga at least once for 2nd interview/medicals/induction at your own expense (medical testing costs covered by us).
- Have either a NZ or AUS passport for visa purposes for the countries we work in. We can also accept applicants with NZ permanent residence (with no travel restrictions) under certain circumstances.
- Be currently based in NZ due to compliance/insurance purposes, logistics involved with interviews/medicals/drug testing etc. We don't accept applications from people who are currently in a role that involves FIFO overseas.
- Have a clean criminal record (Police checks will be completed at interview).
- Can pass drug/alcohol and medical testing.
- Able to follow instructions and have good attention to detail.
***IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION***
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive we only accept applications via our online system so we can manage them all. Please don't call or email to apply.
- Due to confidentially agreements with our clients, we're unable to give out further information about the role (e.g. location) other than what is listed above. More information will be discussed at interview stage.
- You must include a current up to date CV, failure to submit a CV with your application will result in your application being rejected.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take a while to respond to applications. Please be patient as you will get an answer from us about your application either via phone or email.
- You'll receive an automatic email straight away if your application was successfully submitted. If you don't receive this email then we did not receive your application.
Who Are We? Tradestaff Global is part of the Tradestaff group, one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of expat labour to international projects. We supply FIFO staff into a variety of positions. In construction, we regularly recruit for staff such as Builders, Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters and Plant Operators. We also deal with technical roles such as Engineers and Management positions on a regular basis. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.