|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$18 - NZ$25 per hour + Weekly pay + Overtime ...|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for Experienced Sheetmetal Workers/Fabricators for an immediate start and ongoing project work throughout the Canterbury region.
You'll have experience:
- Finishing products by polishing, filing, sanding and cleaning assembled products
- Repairing damaged sheetmetal products and components
- Fabricationg or on-site assembly and installation of sheetmetal products
- Marking out metal stock with reference points and lines, using templates, gauges and other measuring instruments
- Cutting metal stock along guidelines using hand and power shears, guillotines and drills
- Shaping and forming cut metal stock into products using folding and bending machines, rollers, presses and hammers
- Studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine job, material and equipment requirements
In return, we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to!
- Market pay rates and a weekly pay packet
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Ongoing work with exciting major projects
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 3 years duct fabrication and installation experience on commercial projects
- Abilty to work alone or within a team environment
- Site Safe Passport, (preferable)NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
You will also have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply with AWF Trades today.
Keeping NZ Working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.