|Company||OneStaff Tauranga Ltd|
|Location||South Waikato, Waikato|
|Listed||Tue 13 Mar, 2:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time roles based in Tokoroa
- Regular overtime available
- Excellent pay rates and employment benefits
We have an opportunities for a experienced and motivated CNC Machinists to join a busy manufacturing business. The standard hours are 6.00am to 2.30pm and regular overtime is available as are different shifts
This is a challenging and interesting role that is critical to the smooth operation of our manufacturing division. You will be a skilled operator of CNC boring and Milling machines.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in operating CNC boring and Milling Machines
- Programming and or setting of CNC machines
- NZ trade qualification or NZ recognised trade qualification
- Strong work ethic with focus on quality
- Strong committent to Health & Safety
- Be able to pass pre - employment drug screening
- The ability to problem solve and make suggestions
- Great communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
- High energy levels and the ability to work as apart of a successful team
- Experience in Doosan CNC machines and and manual lathe operation would be an advantage.
You will be joining a leading business that offers excellent working conditions, pay rates and employment benefits.
Don't delay email your CV today to take advantage of this unique opportunity
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.