|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Above average rates of pay|
|Listed||Sun 20 May, 9:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- English as a first language is preferred
- Must be fit and able to work at heights
- Must have full/restricted clean drivers licence
- Must be able to pass a drug test and Police check if required
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to work as a member of a team and be flexible with some weekend work required
- We are looking for a candidate that shows eagerness to build a carreer within the Window Tinting industry and is not afraid of hard work, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with other members of staff as well as customers and will be trained using our effective training programme producing Tinters of the highest quality within the industry.
If you are ready to join this Industry Leader and believe you have what it takes to become a Master Tinter we want to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.