|Company||RSE (NZ) Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Dependent on experience and qualifications.|
|Listed||Wed 23 May, 2:46 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Role
This role will require you to oversee the installation of state of the art satellite TV systems and antennas to a range of high quality motorhomes, caravans and horse trucks. You will also be overseeing the installation of reversing camera systems, stereo systems, navigation systems, solar panels and any extra fittings at our customers’ request. There will be busy periods when you will be required to lend a helping hand on the tools.
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, overtime is required during busy periods.
Your daily duties would include but are not limited to:
- Job allocation and flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for each day
• Assisting with training of any new technicians as the business grows
• Forward planning and procurement of materials for each job
• Hands on supervision of all workshop activities
• Responsibility for quality assurance and final checks before handovers with both trade and retail customers
• Dealing with customer queries via the phone, email and showroom and offering advice on suitable products for their installation
• Developing and maintaining relationships with both Trade & Retail customers and providing them with excellent customer service
• Actively troubleshooting and diagnosing customers’ electrical issues
• Assisting technicians with technical queries
• Responsibility for customers job cards and staff time sheets
• Preparing and presenting quotes
• Liaising with all departments in other areas of the business
• Ensuring correct procedures are met in accordance with the company’s expectations
• Promoting a proactive Health & Safety culture within the business
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Auto Electrical qualifications or proven experience
• Experience in managing a busy workshop
• A customer comes first attitude
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to directors
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Hold a full NZ Drivers License
• Leads by example
• Motivated and hard working
• Be punctual and trustworthy
• Be a team player with a can do attitude
• Able to work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, but need to be flexible and available to work Saturdays as required.
If this sounds like a challenge you are interested in, then we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, a great team environment, a clean, tidy and safe workshop and the opportunity to be part of a growing business and industry.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Daryl Muir - firstname.lastname@example.org before 22/6/18.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.