Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Jobs Listing Branding
Company OneStaff Tauranga Ltd
Location Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty
Listed Fri 25 May, 8:10 am
Type Full time, Contract/Temp
Reference TradeAsMay18
Our client is one of New Zealand's leading engineering and infrastructure companies. Safety is at the forefront of everything they do. They are currently seeking a Trade Assistant with a current Confined Space Entry certificate for an immediate start with their Mechanical Engineering team.

The role will be assisting the Mechanical Fitters with pump lifts and maintenance of equipment. Although there will be a reasonable level of physical fitness required, this role is not labour intensive and the majority of the time you will be there as a safety watch. You will not require any specific experience or skills, except you must be safety conscious and be able to work well with a small team.

The hours of work are typically Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 4pm. This role is initially for a couple of months but could lead to more on-going work for the right person. There is an excellent pay rate on offer.

To be considered for this role you will be require to:

  • Hold a current Confined Spaces Entry certificate
  • It is preferable that you hold a full class 1 licence but not critical
  • Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
  • Avaialble for an immediate start

Aply now online or call us on 0800178233 for more information.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.