|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a hands on operational leadership role responsible for the trade function at the store. You will lead and motivate the team of Drive Thru, despatch, trade customer service and our timber yard employees. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer expectations are met and exceeded, that stock is effectively managed, shrinkage minimised and delivery targets met.
- Have strong operational management experience in either trade, warehousing or logistics- a working knowledge of timber, building materials and the home improvement industry will be highly regarded.
- Have experience leading, developing andmotivating teams to perform
- A background in and strong focus on customer service
- Have an understanding of stock management processes
- Have experience operating a forklift and ideally an f endorsement
- Be down to earth, but possess a professional demeanor able to relate to a diverse range of customers and colleagues.
- Have the ability to problem solve and a focus on continuous improvement
- Familiar with leading health and safety in safety sensitive environments and an understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
What's in it for you?
- Career development opportunities, our trade division is a key growth area for our business, as we grow so too can your role.
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities.
- Fun, friendly down to earth team.
- Competitive remuneration and profit share incentive scheme.
- Staff buying privileges at our 4 Mitre 10 stores.
Apply online with your CV today and kick off 2018 with a fresh new start.
Offers will be subject to satisfactory references and Ministry of Justice check.