|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive hourly rate/vehicle/tools of the trade|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 8:28 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We urgently need an Asbestos supervisors/COC holder to join our team in Auckland.
- Class A and B license and experience
- Site safe passport
- EWP/ Confined Spaces
- Construction site experience
- Asbestos removal experience residential and commercial
- Full Drivers License
- Time management skills/ attention to detail
- Honest and hard working
- Ability to follow instructions and plan jobs accordingly.
- Outgoing personality and a team player.
• Asbestos removal/ demolition from commercial and residential sites
• Work around mainly in Auckland but there will be requirement to travel throughout the North Island form time to time
• Must be prepared to get the job done
• In the down time be prepared to assist Meth decontamination crews
As a company we pride ourselves in providing a professional, safe and enjoyable working environment, if you want to be part of our team and believe you possess the above attributes please email your CV and a cover letter to Cameron@brsl.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.