|Company||K Kitchen & Joinery|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 10:15 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You would be required to perform following duties:
• Determine and implement business strategies, production strategies, policies and plans
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, ensure appropriate market positioning and explore new local and national markets.
• Planning and preparing production plans, determining product quality, production quantities, production schedules and labour needs
• Implementing total quality management and for effective operations in the workshop.
• Ability to create cutting list and operate cutting machine (specifically for senior joiner)
• Ability to work on granite bench tops
• Determining plant and equipment needs and organising for acquisition of new plants and machinery
• Creating production output and efficiency models and devising ways to increase quality and throughput.
• Reviewing production methods and fostering innovation.
• Organising maintenance and quality improvement projects
• Preparing production records and reports
• Coordinating the implementation of occupational health and safety requirements
• planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
• developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
• Coordinate all project related paperwork and regularly update project files with any change
• Develop and negotiate terms and conditions of contracts
• Attend to customer and contract enquiries
• Prepare reports for each job to the managing director
• Communicating with clients on progress
• Coordinate with customers regarding onsite conditions and limitations
• directing staff activities and monitoring their performance
• developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, projects and services
• responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
• managing paperwork associated with contracts, projects and services provided
• preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
Forklift license is advantageous
Remuneration:Negotiable as per market rate and experience
Application process and deadline to apply: To start discussion please send your CVS along with cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this role and why you wish to work in this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.