|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 12:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are continuously growing and are currently recruiting more Ticketed or Experienced Scaffolders to join our team in Wellington.
If you want to join the fastest growing Access Hire company in the North Island, and work with a large team of experts in Steel and Aluminium Scaffolding, please apply for immediate start.
- Advanced: Current Advanced ticket and 5+ years working experience.
- Intermediate: Current Intermediate ticket and 4-5 years working experience.
- Elementary: Current Elementary ticket or be working towards one, or 2-3 years’ experience as a scaffold labourer
To successfully apply for this role you must have:
• Elementary or higher Scaffolding Ticket
• Own Transport
• Be Reliable, strong and fit
• Valid site safe passport(Preferable)
Your responsibilities include :
• Erecting and dismantling higher levels of buildings during construction, cleaning and renovation projects.
• Following instructions carefully, working well in a team and understanding the importance of safe working practice
• Unloading scaffolding equipment at the site
• Setting base plates on the ground at regular intervals (these stop the upright poles slipping)
• Putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and attaching the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples
• Fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable
We offer :
• Fantastic pay rates (negotiable)
• At least 2 years' experience in scaffolding
• Strong Health and Safety Environment
• Work flexible hours, get paid weekly and enjoy a bunch of other benefits.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.