|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 8:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The work involved will be both in and out of the workshop and requires candidates who are able to be flexible with work hours and have a good work ethic!
To apply for this position - you must have:
- Some experience within the Steel Fixing/Installation indsutry (ideally 1-2 years minimum)
- Ability to perform Steel tieing
- Ability to interpret and read scope and drawings would be highly beneficial
- Work independently and follow instructions
- Be a pro active thinker and decision maker
- Site Safe
- Pass a drug test
- Reliable transport
If this sounds like you - please apply online
For the right candidate - an immediate start is possible!
All applicants must be a NZ Citizen/Resident or hold a valid working VISA.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.