|Company||Total Access Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 1:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is an exciting and varied role which will see you be the first point of contact for the business, interacting with people at all levels across the business. This opportunity is for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering outstanding service . You will have a positive attitude and team spirit to leave a lasting impression on our guests.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally.
- Collection and processing of daily mail and correspondence.
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items and Courier Bookings as required
- Co-Ordination of Staff and EWP Training, booking courses and documentation
- Stationery, office sundries and kitchen supplies for all branches
- General Office Duties & Administration
- Setting up New customer accounts
- Processing Sales invoices and reports
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A team player
- Polished presentation
- Warm, professional manner in person and on the telephone
For more information about Total Access, please visit our website at www.totalaccess.co.nz or join us on Facebook.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.