|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 2:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Are you looking for your next career move? Tradestaff is looking for you.
Tradestaff is a leading supplier of temporary and permanent staff for trades and industry roles across New Zealand. We specialise in making the recruitment experience cool and easy - let Tradestaff do the work of finding your next job.
This role will suit someone who is keen to work hard and put the effort in to advance their career.
Successful applicants will need:
- Advanced Certificate or Part 2
- Have a current driver's license (Restricted or Full)
- Have their own reliable transport
- Be committed to high standards of health and safety in the work place
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Two contactable work related references
- To be reliable, strong and fit
- To be available full time and on-going
- Have a Site Safe Passport or be happy to complete the course
In return for your skills we will offer:
- Good Rates
- Good Hours
- Opportunities to grow
- Work based in the Christchurch area
- A strong health and safety environment
- Consultants who care about your future
If this sounds like you, don't wait, apply now; these positions will fill up quickly!
Apply ONLINE with your CV now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.