|Company||Exterior Plastering Specialists|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable based on experience|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 2:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience in exterior PPCS systems who is confident in all aspects of exterior plastering
Applicants should be:
- Tool capable
- Have the ability to lift heavy objects
- Dedicated to work hard and willingness to learn
- Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
- Reliable and comfortable working in a team environment
- Be able to work autonomously and efficiently unsupervised
Preferred Experience in the following:
- Fixing Integra panels over polly battens
- Preparing surfaces for applications of plaster, cement, texture or similar materials
- Mixing plaster to consistency according to specification required
- Applying coats of plaster using trowels,brushes or spray guns
- Show skill in various types of plastering methods and achieve great finishes including matching plaster textures
- Have experience leading a small team and ensuring jobs run efficiently
Applicant must have a valid licence and own reliable transport.
References will also be requested to verify quality of workmanship.
If you think you have the right experience and what it takes to join the team at EPS call
Shay today on 0277281177 as an immediate start is available to the right candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.