|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 2:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||AKL - #00009|
As specialists in exterior maintenance and building care, our comprehensive services encompass general building care, industrial rigging for large scale heavy-duty projects, specialist cleaning, roofing and waterproofing, and specialized access solutions. Whether it is abseiling from a high-rise building, or cleaning the inside of a silo, or repairing a cracked pane on the 15th floor of a commercial building, we have the expertise to fulfil even the most unconventional job.
We currently have several vacancies for Abseil Exterior Building Care Technicians to join our growing team!
Based out of Onehunga and reporting directly to the Auckland Operations Manager, you will be charged with delivering exceptional exterior maintenance and building care services to our clients.
With a keen focus on safety, quality workmanship, and service DIFOT, you will:
- Work at ground level and at height via rope access and elevated work platforms on a variety of buildings and structures
- Provide exterior window and spouting cleaning services utilising our vast variety of tools including water blasters, water brushes, de-mineralisers etc.
- Provide a variety of commercial building maintenance including sealant, crack injection, building investigations, window repair and more
- Assist with scheduling jobs as well as providing quotes on new jobs,
- Provide frontline customer support and information to clients as needed
- Ensure a strong focus on Health and Safety, service quality and integrity daily.
- Health and safety documentation, reports and quality assessments - you drive your results!
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in an environment with a strong Health & Safety culture
- Passion for delivering quality services within agreed timelines and budget
- Commercial exterior cleaning and/or building care experience
- A passion for ongoing learning and development
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- A Full New Zealand Driver’s License.
- Working at height qualifications such as 15757 and Elevated Work Platform and IRATA
- Experience building strong professional relationships with people from all walks of life.
- A willingness to take ownership of this role and to deliver both service and growth targets
If you think you possess the above skills and capabilities, please apply by submitting your CV with cover letter directly to email@example.com
For more information about Goleman please go to www.goleman.co.nz
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only applicants with legal entitlement to work in New Zealand need apply.