|Company||Inghams Group Limited|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 5:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We proudly employ more than 8,000 people in all aspects of poultry production and management in more than 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand. We are a fully integrated farming, primary and further processing poultry production business focused on quality and safety. At Ingham's we are continually striving for further business excellence and innovative growth initiatives whilst maintaining the traditional Ingham's values.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for Maintenance Fitters at our Poultry Processing Facility near Te Aroha, New Zealand. The successful applicants for these positions will have the ability to execute effective maintenance to ensure production requirements are met. The position will require enthusiastic and driven individuals who have solution driven outlooks utilising sound maintenance practices. To be successful in this position, major functions will include;
- Monitor and respond to plant repairs, maintenance and breakdowns in order to minimise downtime, improve reliability and maximise overall efficiency.
- Execute preventative and routine maintenance procedures to improve efficiency in a safe manner.
- Investigate machinery failures and making recommendations to reduce downtime.
We have two positions currently available, one working on a day shift 4 on 4 off roster (5:30am to 4:00pm) and the other across our afternoon shift roster (Monday to Friday, 3:00pm to 11:30pm).
To be successful in this role:
- Mechanical Fitter trade qualification.
- Previous engineering experience in a fast paced food processing environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement approach and ability to support a broad variety of mechanical work .
- Industrial machinery experience and fault finding skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a timely manner and to deadlines.
- Be able to work unsupervised and also as part of the site team responsible for all maintenance and continuous improvement of the plant.
- Strong commitment to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Available to work overtime when required.
- Dual Trade Electrical Fitter qualifications desirable.
- You will be a part of a well-recognised Australasian company moving from strength to strength.
- You will be joining a motivated and driven team.
- You will receive staff discount on product ranges produced by Ingham's
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.