|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Use your fantastic communication and sales skills to develop new business and manage sales targets. Excellent opportunity to work in a growing industry with a supportive mentor.
As part of our experienced and supportive team you will be responsible for growing the companies’ reputable position as market leader in access machines and construction equipment hire. This important role calls for someone with experience in managing the sales process, using your referral networks to deliver significant volumes of rental sales. A solid background in the access Hire industry is preferred however not essential.
As a successful Sales Representative you will proactively identify customers' needs, and provide tailored quotes to achieve the best solutions for their business.
The ideal candidate for this role :
• Proven customer service experience with 2+ years’ experience in a sales role
• Self-motivated with exceptional communication skills
• Full clean class 1 driver licence
• High level of personal presentation and professionalism
What you’ll get in return:
• You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is quickly becoming a household name in the Industry and has a proven track record for safety and training
• Family owned and operated.
• Positive, collaborative and hardworking team environment.
• Competitive salary package including Car, fuel, phone, Laptop
If you feel that this is the ideal role for you please submit your resume along with a covering letter by clicking on the “APPLY NOW”. Alternatively if you need further information about the role, contact Mike Kirrane on 021 243 4387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.