|Company||Recreational Services Ltd.|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 4:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About your new role
Reporting the Sports Turf Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the highest standards of playing surfaces and their surroundings to meet contract specifications. A mechanical aptitude in the use of tractors and turf related equipment and the ability to be flexible in your availability, especially during the cricket season is required. Where necessary, you will undertake other duties to support the wider Whangarei team.
• You will be passionate about sports turf, especially cricket pitches, have energy to burn, self-driven and have a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
• Previous groundsman experience is essential for this role.
• Ideally you will hold or be working towards a Level 4 New Zealand Sports Turf Management qualification or equivalent.
• Have effective communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders, clients and interest groups
• Strong attention to detail with well-planned organisational skills
• The ability to work autonomously and be a team player as at times you may work within a small team to support with a diverse range of operations.
• A current full NZ driver’s license is essential
Why join us?
• To be part of a unique, family orientated company which cares about their people
• A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
• The opportunity to give back to the community
• An annual tool allowance and $300 annual wellness benefit
• Your performance based salaries are reviewed annually
• We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training
About your new company
Recreational Services are a family owned business which specialises in Sports Turf Management and have diversified into a professional full facility parks maintenance company, operating across New Zealand. Recreational Services prides itself with our very special culture that is committed to professionalism, ownership, people and knowledge. Enough about us, you can read more on our website www.rs.kiwi.nz - we want to hear about you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, so if your skills and experience match, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ or email your CV to email@example.com For any questions contact Christine – 021 743 124.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.