|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 6:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this role, you will assist the Property Manager with all aspects of property maintenance at our village. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, enjoy working in a team and take considerable pride in the standard of their work.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Assisting with the overall property and gardening maintenance and presentation
- Ensuring that the look and feel of the Village meets the high standards that Summerset demands
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is able to carry out a variety of property and gardening tasks
- DIY and maintenance experience
- Well organised and efficient
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Valid driver's license
What does Summerset have to offer?
- A friendly and supportive team
- A job that enables you to make a real difference
- Interesting and varied work
- A range of staff benefits including health insurance, supplier discounts and much more - read more here https://careers.summerset.co.nz/why-work-at-summerset
- Uniform provided
This is a FULL-TIME role.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then we would love to hear from you! Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. To view the Position Description, please visit careers.summerset.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.