|Company||Ingham Group Services|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working alongside our Parts Advisors you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and helping the team with a range of administrative and customer service related duties.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to build positive professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing support to the Parts Department
- Dealing with customer and service department enquires
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Meeting KPI's
- General admin
- Ongoing training
Previous experience in parts is not essential however advantageous.
This opening will be fast-paced and challenging and for those who stand out from the crowd, there are opportunities to grow within the company. You'll work among smart people with lots of energy, confidence and determination!