|Company||Ashburton Long Run Iron|
|Pay & Benefits||On Application|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 3:35 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are seeking an experienced, competent and reliable Sheet Metal Folder/ Flashing maker to join our team Based in Ashburton.
The work involves creating Roofing/building flashing's out of steel.
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Hands on experience working with an electronic folding machine, the understanding of Roofing products.
- Previous working experience with guillotine and folder.
- Experience in gantry crane operation and a fork lift licence is an advantage.
- The ability to accurately read, interpret and execute drawings/plans.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
We do require someone that is experienced, however if you have experience in a similar working environment and are mechanically minded, we would like to hear from you.
A good chance the right applicant will be trained in the manufacturing of long run iron also.
So if you are keen to make the next step in this industry and are honest and reliable with good communication and numerical skills, show initiative in problem solving and show a willingness to produce accurate and high quality products.
Get in touch.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.