|Company||Fire Control Services Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Top salary, vehicle and performance bonus.|
|Listed||Mon 24 Jun, 1:41 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||Fire Alarm Expert|
We have a position available for a Senior person with extensive fire alarm and or sprinkler experience.
If you are:
1. Self motivated
2. Responsible team member
3. Able to build relationships with staff and client systems and
4. can assist in resolving issues. Then we'd love to hear from you.
This roll includes:
- Both Office and Site work
- Assisting technicians to improve their technical abilities or help them on technical issues,
- Help manage our Technician to achieve their NZQA qualifications
- Assist in estimating of remedial works that may be required for systems to comply and
- Attend sites to offer support to team members as required which also may include advising schedulers on appropriate field staff
We are offering a Company Vehicle and an Excellent Salary with other opportunities for the successful candidate.
As part of the Fire Control Services Ltd team you will be supported by an excellent and knowledgeable Management team, which encourages all staff to offer solutions to improve the business.
This is a great opportunity for personal growth in a progressive and growing company that values honesty, integrity and good old fashioned work ethics.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.