|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 26 Jun, 2:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a starting position at the Middlemore Hospital and the opportunity for advancement within the company is definitely there for those who wish to advance their careers. We value and promote an environment which fosters open communication and teamwork.
You will be a motivated individual with fabulous customer service skills, a passion for hospitality and the willingness to go the extra mile for our guests. This is a key frontline position where immaculate grooming and outstanding communication skills are a must.
The duties of the role include:
- Providing the highest level of customer service in a professional and courteous manner, in order to achieve efficiency and excellence in service.
- Ensuring all equipment on site is operating correctly
- Monitor sites and provide feedback where necessary
- Following audit procedures when handling cash
- Ensuring the health and safety of all customers following all Wilson H&S procedures
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness within parking areas
- Immediately completing a written report for any serious incident or irregularity that occurs in the car park.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a full clean New Zealand driver's licence
- Good communication skills
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Be able to work unsupervised
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.