|Company||Mount Insulation & Sheetmetals|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Tue 13 Aug, 4:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Be a fully competent welder fabricator
- Experienced in all forms of welding including MIG, TIG, Arc, etc
- Position is largely workshop based with some site work.
- Ability to make items from engineering drawings and sketches.
- Be a problem solver with a can do attitude
- Hold a clean and valid New Zealand Driving Licence
- Forklift licence would be an advantage but not necessary
- Be prepared to travel and work in other areas of New Zealand if required
- Be a team player who is reliable, versatile, and wants to be part of an established company
- Be prepared to work overtime as required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.