|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 11:08 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to growth and opportunities to further expand our business, we currently have an opening in the Auckland area for a Water Leak Detection Technician to join our great team.
To be successful you should ideally have:
- Previous Water utilities industry experience
- Good understanding of Water utility network architecture
- Experience with Water leak detection on underground piping systems inside and outside buildings, as well as in sewers, swimming pools and spas
- Experience with leak detection equipment
- A willingness to learn and develop, basic survey and Arc GIS skills
- Full New Zealand driver’s license
- Physically fit
- Self-starter with an eye for detail and planning your work effectively
- Great communication skills.
This is an opportunity to join a growth industry, working for one of New Zealand’s leading underground locator companies and making a real difference for our customers. You will be provided with the best equipment and support. We want only the best people working with us.
If you are ready for the challenge, apply now! Head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 551636 to apply.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.