|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 11:47 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free medical insurance for yourself and subsidised for your family
- Full PPE and uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- Excellent career development opportunities that come with being part of a large organisation
The suitable candidate needs to have an understanding of the mechanical function and operating perimeters of a wide variety of construction equipment (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bull Dozers, Loaders, etc). You will need to carry out comprehensive condition and operating assessments set out by the OEM spec and industry standards of the item. You may be required to work away from time to time to assist surrounding branches.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of operational and mechanical componentry across a variety of plant and equipment
- Apply your technical skills, knowledge and experience to capture and prevent mechanical failure and poor performance of plant and equipment
- Possess a minimal range of administrative skills and have the ability to populate inspection sheets and collate data across multiple assets
- Great communication and people skills
- A high level of commitment and positive attitude toward health and safety is essential.
Please note that Porter Hire operates a random drug and alcohol testing policy and requires a pre-employment drug and alcohol test for all new employees.
If you fit the above description, please apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.