|Company||Tech 5 Recruitment|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 1:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Great opportunity to gain valuable skills in a thriving industry
- Fixed term role
- Join a fun and hardworking team
As a leader in the insulation industry, this successful company are working on a range of projects in Christchurch.
You will be working alongside a team of skilled insulation experts, and learning from the best. This is a great opportunity to gain some skills in a busy industry with lots of opportunity!
- Installation of both glasswool and polyester insulation into homes
- General labouring work
- Assisting the building crew with basic hand tools (ideally used a hammer-tacker)
- Following instructions and Health and Safety information given by senior site members at all times
What is required?
- Applicants must be reliable, punctual and hard working
- Must be happy working in confined spaces and difficult environments
- Available to start immediately - must be currently staying in Christchurch
- Preferably experience working with insulation
- Reliable transport to get to and from site, preferably your own vehicle
What you will get in return
- Work with a skilled team, and learn from the best
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills
- We will provide all the PPE you need
- Get working right away!
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to Paul at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.