|Company||Aspect Environmental Lining Limited|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 2:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Aspect Environmental Lining Ltd was formed in 2007 and has become a leading supplier and installer of HDPE liners in New Zealand and South Pacific region.
A great opportunity has become available for a Welding Technician to join our team
• Work for a New Zealand owned company
• Installation of geomembrane liners throughout NZ
• Hamilton based location
• Growth Industry
To be successful you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Have a current and full NZ drivers licence,
• Be drug free (mandatory pre-employment drug testing as well as random site testing)
• A good standard of handwriting.
• Ability to work with autonomously.
• A team player.
• Be physically fit.
• Be reliable and honest.
• Able to work away from home.
• Can handle hard work and don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
In return, we will provide:
• a happy and safe work environment.
• training for the job.
• opportunity to upskill and progress with the company.
Copy and paste, to view our website www.aspectlining.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.