|Company||Flight Interiors Limited|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 11:57 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Flight Interiors is an award winning, leading organisation within the aircraft soft furnishings industry based at Ardmore, Auckland.
Our business continues to experience excellent growth and expansion and with this has come an opportunity for someone new to join our great team.
The role offered will see the person doing various tasks, supporting our Workshop and Store.
If you are an enthusiastic, keen and positive person wanting to come to work each day, please contact us.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assisting in the Workshop as required
• Assisting the Storeman and Tradesmen when required
• Booking in and out of goods
• Helping with deliveries and pick ups
• Cleaning duties, etc.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL:
• Hold a driver’s license
• Have reliable transport to get to and from work each day (not on a public transport route)
• Be able to pass an aviation security check
• Be hard-working, motivated and capable of learning and following direction
• Have the ability to work productively without supervision
• Get along with other team members
• Have a great attendance record
• Have very good oral and written communication skills
IN RETURN WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• Ongoing full-time work - Monday to Friday 8 am - 4.30 pm
• Opportunity to work for an organisation that values it people
• Work experience and good training
• Safe and secure parking
Our company is committed to continuous improvement and ongoing growth.
Please contact us if your attitude and abilities are in tune with these goals.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.