|Company||Flight Interiors Limited|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 12:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Flight Interiors is an award winning, leading organisation within the aircraft soft furnishings industry based at Ardmore, Auckland.
Our business continues to experience excellent growth and expansion and with this has come an opportunity for someone new to join our great team.
We are seeking a bright, extremely personable and enthusiastic Junior Office Assistant for our busy office.
Your key roles will be to support everyone in the office with a variety of administration tasks as well as tend to reception.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Greeting customers and answering the phone
• Keeping offices clean and tidy
- Data entry and word processing
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Processing creditor and debtor invoices, payments and statements
• Raising purchase orders
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Competent standard of written and spoken English
• Pleasant phone manner
• Excellent time-keeping skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL:
• Be confident, well presented and professional
• Be an effective communicator
• Have a friendly and positive attitude
• Be willing to take direction within a small team
• Have a great attendance record
• Have reliable transport to get to and from work each day (not on a public transport route)
Our company is committed to continuous improvement and ongoing growth.
Please contact us if your attitude and abilities are in tune with these goals.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.