|Company||MJS Painters and Decorators|
|Listed||Sun 4 Mar, 2:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The position is Queenstown based and will also require travelling as part of work.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing surfaces before painting
- Painting of commercial and residential properties
- Painting of interior and exterior surfaces
- Erecting Mobile Scaffolds
To Succeed in this role you will have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Five years or more NZ experience
- Great work ethics
- Reliable, enthusiastic and willing to work
- Available to work shifts if required
- You must have clean employment history and must pass drug test
- Must have your own hand tools
- Must have a site safe card and EWP ticket
- Must be able to work overtime as per job requirements as per the obligation to get work done on time.
- Have good understanding of NZ Health and Safety Standards
- Some experience with plastering and drywall products
- Previous experience with Intumescent coatings will be an advantage
References required. Must be a NZ Resident or have a valid work visa.
If you feel this opportunity sounds you do not hesitate apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.